Moving into the
As part of the development of Waltz 1.39 we have (finally) completed the renaming of Waltz assets away from
This has involved changes to over 1.3K files - thankfully Intellij’s refactoring capabilities took care of most of these!
From an end-user point of view nothing will look different.
However, for developers they will notice that:
- all packages have had their prefixes renamed
- the Maven groups has changed to be
- generated code goes into an
- ArchUnit tests have been updated to account for the new package structure
We have taken care to preserve git history so using tools like
git blame will still function as expected.
Changes that may be needed are:
- launchers, may need their fully qualified class names updating (simply replace
We’ve tested this change extensively and don’t believe it will cause any problems. If you do find some issues please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you resolve them.