Waltz 1.48 (late March 2023) introduces several new features and some important fixes.
This 10 minute screencast gives a quick overview of recent changes in 1.48 (and a few releases before that).
Report grids have been improved, this screencast covers:
- Cloning (copying existing grids)
- Derived Columns (computing cells from other values)
- Filter groups (saving the results of preset filters)
Assessments have been extended to support multi-valued results.
The screencast give a quick overview of how they work and how they are configured.
Allows linking applications to Legal Entities (i.e. via a Controlling Legal Entity Relationship). The screencast covers:
- Intro to Legal Entity Support
- Bulk loading
- Waltz now allows users to view historic costs associated with groups of applications.
- Assessment overview widgets
- Discussion of improvements to the permission framework
You may also be interested in checking out the complete Waltz playlist on YouTube.